Friday, October 08, 2010

Writing Meme: Day 8

8. What’s your favorite genre to write? To read?

Though I do have fun with SF, my true love is fantasy. Always has been. Always will be. And though I don’t do strictly romance, I do enjoy a good love scene.

Reading, however, is a whole other story. I read just about everything. No joke. Scroll through my list of books on my Bookseller Recommends blog and you’ll see what I mean. I can’t really say that I have a favorite genre to read because they’re all so much fun.

However…having said that, if I look at my bookself, I think it’s obvious that I adore the fantastic. Harry Potter. The Fever Series by Karen Moning. A leather-bound compilation of Grimm’s Fairy Tales. Some urban fantasy fun from Jill Myles. So in the end, I guess fantasy wins here too. Or at least, it wins my hard earned dollars. Heh.

No comments: