Monday, July 31, 2006

Feel The Anger Flowing Through You...

I am never using fanfic.net again.

Let's be honest: That fucking sucked.

Their program for uploading and posting made no sense. They say in their little guidelines: "Do not upload chapters as separate documents." Basically it says I'm supposed to load one main document and then edit it in some other place in order to make chapters.

Uh, right - where?

Their system is backwards. Or outdated. Or contradictory. Or something. I had no other way but to upload separate documents for different chapters. There seriously was no other way to do it. And let me tell you, I'm patient with computer programs. It's one thing for my computer, which I'm used to, to suddenly freak out on me and hence I freak out in return. It's totally different for me to be online with some new program that doesn't have a lot to it at all and be stuck working with it for over 2 hours. I should have been done over an hour ago. I don't know why it wouldn't accept number signs or asterisks either. That was really getting to me. Finally managed to settle on dashes.

Ugh. Man that was annoying.

Glad I'm finally done with it. I'm not touching it or posting anything. Ever. Again.

On another note, I'm back into #1H. I should work with some poetry. I need to email some people too. I need to do a lot of things in the world of writing. I rewrote a section of #1H, or am in the middle of it. Cutting out a lot of the beginning. I didn't want to introduce characters I really wasn't ever going to use. Makes no sense. A waste of 5 pages, but oh well. I like it better this way. This was how I was initially going to do it anyway so hey, good times.

That's really all I have to say. I really just had to rant about that site and its stuff. Honestly...

Currently: Feeling Violent

No comments: